Assignments

jannat wesna

For this assignment, we had to make a graph and the name is How long does it take you to finish your lunch.

graph 2

What you need to have as part of your study:

1. Topic: I am examining and studying: How long does it take you to finish your lunch on the weekends.

2. Rationale: Why I want to do this: I want to do this because I want to figure out how long does it take you to finish your lunch on the weekends. If I picked how long does it take you to finish you lunch on the weekdays, people will probably say 15 minutes because at school you only get 15 minutes to eat.

3. Hypothesis (My guess before I collect the data): My guess is probably I will get 20 minutes or 30 minutes for my answers.

4. My study (I will collect data, ask questions, and graph the information):
I will post my graph on my blog

5. Conclusion: After doing my experiment and collecting my data, I am going to conclude that my results on how long it takes students to finish their lunch on the weekends were it took grade 4 girls longer to give their answer.

6. What I would do differently:
Next time if I do this differently I would have instead of saying tell me how long does it take you to finish your lunch, I would have made choices. Example: 10 minutes 20 minutes 30 minute 40 minute 50 minute.