1. How many posts did you write?
I wrote 14 posts
2. How many posts were school based, your own interests or set by a challenge?
13 posts were school based
1 post was my own interest
9 posts were set by a challenge
3. How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
I got 3 comments from my classmates
I got 0 comments from my teachers
I got 1 comment from overseas
I also got 1 comment from Miss W. that makes the blog challenges
4. Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
The most comments I got on is the post ‘’My Art’’. I got a lot of comments on ‘’My Art’’ because a lot of people said that my art is really bright and colourful and it stands out so that’s why I think that’s why I got 3 comments on it.
5. Which did you enjoy writing the most and why?
The most post that I enjoyed writing was Blog Challenge-Week 9 Part A that I called was ‘’My World’’ because I had really fun telling about myself. What were you supposed to do was write your best post and I told a lot about myself.
6. Did you change blog themes at all and why?
Yes I have changed my theme before. First I had the theme Notepad Chaos and it looked like an agenda but later I changed it into Quintus and I really liked it but I changed the background colour into turquoise.
7. How many widgets do you have? Do you think too many or not enough?
I only have one widget and that is the Student Blog Challenge 2013 sticker. I sort of don’t like widgets that much but am still planning to get more. Right now I thing I have too less.
8. How many overseas students do you have on your blog roll?
I have zero overseas students on my blog roll